Flutter is about celebrating love and relationships for all couples. Please refer to Flutter's Nondiscrimination Policy (found here:https://dev.fluttersocial.comnondiscrimination-policy) which outlines Flutter's commitment to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all Members of the Flutter Social Community and its visitors. Your continued use of the Service signifies your agreement to this Nondiscrimination Policy.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service allows you to post information and content that may be shared privately or publicly according to your privacy setting selections.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be at least 13 years old and a resident of the United States to register for and use the Service.
If you are a User who signs up for the Service, you will create a personalized account that includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from Flutter. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. Flutter will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
VIRTUAL PLANNING SERVICES
Flutter’s Virtual Planning Services enable Users seeking event planning services ("Clients") to get one-on-one support online with planning their event (Clients are "Users").
Client. To become a Flutter Social Virtual Planning Client, you must provide your phone number, email address, name, and password. You will also take a User survey (to help us determine your event needs and preferred styles). You will also have the opportunity to have a phone call or online chat with your assigned Virtual Planner and to provide your Virtual Planner additional information about your event. The Virtual Planner will then work with you to develop a detailed event planning to-do list and provide event planning support based on your virtual Planning package and individual needs.
i. Fees. The fee (the "Fee") to be charged to Clients for each planned event will be set forth on the Service. The Fee is due and payable in advance of any planning services rendered to the Client.
ii. Payments. The Service currently uses third parties to process payments. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, as detailed on the applicable payment screen. All monetary transactions on the Service take place in U.S. Dollars.
iii. Included Virtual Planning Services. Clients will work with their Virtual Planner to select from the following services, depending on the Client’s package and wedding planning needs:
- One intro planning session with dedicated personal planner, including priority and goal setting
- Planning check-ins as needed throughout planning
- One hand-off session with client and/or day-of coordinator or point person
- Custom detailed day-of/weekend-of schedule
- Budgeting help
- Vendor selection, pricing, and booking help
- Guest list, seating chart, layout, bar planning, menu planning help
- Song selection help
- Photo shot list help
- Vendor payment schedule reminders
- Pre-wedding vendor confirmations and coordination
- Text, chat, and email support
iv. Services Not Included. The following service are not included in Flutter Social’s Virtual Planning services:
- In-person support of any kind
- Day-of coordination
- Event design
- Crafting / assembling favors, programs, invitations, etc.
- Review of contract legal terms
v. Virtual Planner Office Hours and Communication Frequency. Flutter Social’s Virtual Planners are available during normal business hours in their respective time zones unless otherwise noted on the Client’s planning dashboard. Unless otherwise agreed upon, Virtual Planners will respond to Client requests within twenty-four (24) hours.
vi. Refunds. The Service will offer any Client a full refund at Flutter Social's discretion. Please email email@example.com to obtain a refund.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another User’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another User’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide (“User Content”)including, but not limited to, images, videos, and audio files. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. Flutter, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. Flutter is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. Flutter does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Flutter, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Flutter does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither does Flutter adopt nor endorse, nor is Flutter responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than Flutter. Flutter takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will Flutter be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to Users.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Service, Flutter may provide you with convenient links to third-party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to Service subscribers. Flutter has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such third-party Sites and third-party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Flutter, and Flutter is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Flutter. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. Flutter respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the Users do the same. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, Flutter has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of Users of the Service who are repeat infringers. Flutter may terminate access for participants or Users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
(b) DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to Flutter’s designated copyright agent at:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(c) Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by Flutter copyright agent, Flutter may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or User, the removed content may (in Flutter’s discretion) be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Flutter a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Service’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to Flutter or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to Flutter is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about Flutter and special offers. You may opt-out of such email by changing your account settings or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding Flutter or special offers.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FLUTTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FLUTTER MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FLUTTER, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH FLUTTER OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FLUTTER HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more Users or a merchant of a product or service that you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Flutter to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with Flutter must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.